2012 Alfa Romeo Introduced the 159 Super and Elegant Car

12comments

alfa-romeo-159-super-front-sideThis week is the release version of the Super-model Alfa Romeo MiTo, and now it is the turn version 159. Externally, the Alfa Romeo 159 Super features unique side mirrors, alloy 17-inch wheels..

alfa-romeo-159-super-interior-photoThe driver and passengers can enjoy a navigation system with maps of European countries, the system Blue & Me, with the ability to connect Bluetooth, and a multifunctional steering wheel in leather braided carbon fiber dash trim, etc.

alfa-romeo-159-super-dashboardWith regard to the cost of the car, it starts from 23,700 euros for the sedan and 24,900 euros per wagon. Both versions are driven by a 2.0-liter JTDM, capacity of 136 hp

Share this article :

+ comments + 12 comments

Anonymous
June 21, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Good day I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by accident,
while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyways
I am here now and would just like to say cheers for
a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the
moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.


Here is my web page: work from home

May 9, 2019 at 11:05 PM

I was looking for this kind of valuable information.
Your article is really helpful for me. Thanks a lot.


Zintro

AtlasObscura

Codecademy

CreativeMarket

Crokes

YellowBot

Genius

Trover

Mindmakers

1888Bets

May 21, 2019 at 12:13 AM

I was looking for this kind of valuable information.
Your article is really helpful for me. Thanks a lot.


Udemy

Wanelo

Intensedebate

4shared

500Px

Publiclab

Xooit

Steinberg

ItsMyUrls

Maznozaidimai

May 28, 2019 at 3:10 AM

I was looking for this kind of valuable information.
Your article is really helpful for me. Thanks a lot.


Sinesparks

Diebythesword

NetworkingPeople

Pipelineae

Darksminky

Wowguildportal

Electrokilla

July 11, 2019 at 4:29 AM

Really helpful article. Great share

community.swnews4u

July 29, 2019 at 2:04 AM

Wow, really impressive guide about the topic that I was looking for. Thank you so much for this awesome guide.

Trackandfieldnews

July 30, 2019 at 12:30 AM

Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts.

APPCLONESCRIPT

July 31, 2019 at 12:05 AM

Wow, really impressive guide about the topic that I was looking for. Thank you so much for this awesome guide.

MYSPACE

August 1, 2019 at 11:16 PM

Really helpful article. Great share

issuu

June 5, 2020 at 1:02 PM

Give your furry friend the gift of comfort with this super soft Calminnng Pet Bed "Ultimate Guitar" for dogs and cats.
Our beds feature a round design, creating a cozy and protective atmosphere.
Pets will feel surrounded by love and warmth, allowing them to experience truly restful sleep.
The bolstered edge also acts as a headrest, offering additional orthopedic support.

April 15, 2022 at 1:26 AM

The article on the cars provides the complete and detailed information regarding the four wheel transport. The article provides the good information. For Best Digital Marketing Services you can Visit vDoIt Technologies Pvt. Ltd an IT company situated in Gurugram provides services such as Angular Js, App store optimization, Social Media Marketing.

April 15, 2022 at 10:38 PM

Very Good and great information provided on the topic of Sedan cars. The information provides in the blog is very informative and upto the mark. For Best Digital Marketing Services you can Visit vDoIt Technologies Pvt. Ltd an IT company situated in Gurugram provides services such as Angular Js, App store optimization, Social Media Marketing.

Post a Comment

 
Support : Tour And Travel | Romes Blog | Best Movie
Copyright © 2011. Automotive Guides - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Master Manalu
Proudly powered by Blogger